Curry

Chicken curry!!!!

20:23



For the italian version click here!!!


Ok finally something different then bread!!!!! I cooked this curry a few weeks ago, I really wanted to cook something different and really tasty.... I search a bit on the web for curry recipes but I in Italy it's very difficult to find some ingredients...so I just made up my recipe with all the ingredient I had at home!


INGREDIENTS:


chicken breast, about 300 gr cut into bite-size pieces

coconut milk 200 ml

double cream 50 ml

1 onion

1 garlic clove

powder curry (2/3 tbs)

garam masala (2/3 tbs)

grounded ginger (1 tea spoon)

coriander seeds( 1 tea spoon)

cinnamon (1 tea spoon)

grounded chilli pepper

tomato paste

olive oil

salt



Early in the afternoon I mixed all the spices and then marinated the chicken with the mixture for a couple of hours in the fridge.

Heat the oil in a saucepan and add the onions, fry for 3-5 minutes until soft. Stir in a bit of curry powder and the marinated chicken and stir and cook for a few minutes, stirring all the time. Add the coconut milk, the double cream, tomato paste and season to taste, if it is necessary add some chicken stock.

Bring slowly to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 15 mins until the chicken is cooked. Stir the curry a few times, while it cooks, to stop it sticking.

Taste the curry to check if it needs more seasoning.

Serve with basmati rice !!!

You need to try this recipe, it's really creamy and so delicious!!!!!



You Might Also Like

0 commenti