Desserts and cakes

Green tea panna cotta with chocolate sauce!!!

10:41

Tea towel GREEN GATE . Rose mould  Pavoni idea.


On my last trip to Tokyo I couldn't resist shopping and I bought quite a few things. I really wanted some good quality green tea and some matcha powder. I went, as I usually do, to my favourite shop...The yaku yen shop ( 100 yen).... I had to stop myself or I would have spent a fortune there.....so I ended up buying only a green tea cup, a small plate with the same design, a small tea pot and a few other things.
On my first day off obviously I couldn't resist and I had to try something, I really fancied a dessert but being really tired and with the flu I didn't really wanted to make something to complicated. I still had home a mix for panna cotta from molino Chiavazza, so I opted for a green tea panna cotta with milk chocolate cream.


INGREDIENTS:
300 ml of milk
200 ml of double cream
panna cotta mix
1 tsp of matcha powder
Chocolate sauce:
100 gr of milk chocolate
100 ml of double cream


In a small saucepan bring to the boil the milk and double cream. Remove from the heat and add the panna cotta mix stirring well to obtain a smooth cream. Bring it to the boil once again for 2 minutes continuing to stir.
Pour the mixture into the moulds, let it cool down and then refrigerate for 4 to 5 hours.
For the cream simply bring the double cream to the boil, take off the heat and stir in the broken chocolate. Stir until dissolved. Let it cool down before serving.


You Might Also Like

0 commenti