bread

Bread with poolish.....and finally vacation time....

00:35

my helper to knead the dough is my Clatronic KM3323
For the italian version click here!!!
My dear friends.....recently I have really no time to post something on my blog....I'm so busy...but finally tomorrow I'll go in holiday for a week to Sardinia. I can't wait!!!! I do really need a relaxing holiday...even though I know it wont be so relaxing going up and down to see our parents and relatives.
Today I'll leave another bread recipe...this one is great to make fantastic bruschetta's!


INGREDIENTS:
Poolish:
150 gr strong flour
150 gr water
2 gr yeast
Final dough:
150 gr strong flour
30 gr water
2 gr fresh yeast
12 gr salt


First of all prepare the poolish the night before, simply mix the flour with water and yeast. Let rest for at least 12 hours.
In the morning `mix the rest of the flour, water, yeast and salt and add the fermented poolish. Knead well until you get a smooth and soft dough, cover with cling film and let rest for 1 hour then flatten the dough with your hands and fold the dough twice. Give again a round shape and let rise for another hour cover with one cloth. Heat up the oven at 220º with a small pan full of water. Bake the bread for 10 mins, then remove the water, turn the oven  down to 200º and cook for 20/30 mins.
Let cool down completely before slicing the bread.



Aggiungi didascalia

You Might Also Like

0 commenti