Pasta

Linguine with sea urchin!

19:27

Plate from Churchill Chinaware
For the Italian version click here!!!
Brrrrrrrrrrr......it is so cold here in Paris...I'm not used anymore to these temperatures! 
But at least I've managed to go to the Christmas markets again...I love this time of year...all the Christmas lights.  One of my favourite dishes in winter is pasta with sea urchin. Unfortunately in Rome is very difficult to find them, maybe it is better or I would eat them everyday. Last week my husband went to Palermo, in Sicily, and had the chance to buy them. He cook this delicious pasta dish...it's a shame I didn't manage to get a nice picture but I couldn't wait, I had to eat quickly.

INGREDIENTS for 2
190g of linguine
1 plastic cup full of sea urchin
2 garlic cloves
chopped parsley
extra virgin olive oil


Cook the pasta in salted boiling water. Drain it 1 or 2 minutes before the end of the cooking time. In a a large frying pan heat up some olive oil with the garlic cloves. When golden brown remove them. Drain the pasta and transfer it in the pan with 2 or 3 ladles of the cooking water. Mix quickly over high heat, add the chopped parsley and 3 tablespoons of the sea urchin (be careful no to cook them). Mix well and serve immediately on a hot plate. Top with some more sea urchin.
Enjoy!!!!

You Might Also Like

0 commenti