Desserts and cakes

My first Christmas cookies and my greetings for you!!!

08:00


My dear friends...with this post today I want to wish to all of you a very happy Christmas...I hope you will spend it with your loved ones. This year, after 10 years, we will be spending it with our families...and I'm so excited and happy!
On the last few days I've been quite busy decorating biscuit and baking.... It was the first time for me to decorate with the icing, well the result is not great but I can't really complain for the first time. I'm actually quite proud of my self, and if not beautiful they are at least delicious.
INGREDIENTS for 30 biscuit
For the shortcrust pastry
250g flour
150g butter
1 egg
50g sugar
1 tsp grounded cinnamon
1 tsp baking powder
For the icing
1 small egg white
200g icing sugar
2/3 drops of lemon juice


Reduce the sugar to a fine powder (alternatively you can use icing sugar). With a food processor mix the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, sugar and butter until you get a mixture that resembles breadcrumbs. At this point add the egg to bind together the dough. Mix quickly.
Wrap the dough in cling film and chill for at least 30 minutes. Roll out the pastry to a 5mm thickness and cut the biscuits. Bake in a warm oven at 150º for 15/20 minutes.
Prepare the icing: In a bowl beat the the egg white with the lemon juice. Add the sifted icing sugar and mix until combined and smooth. Decorate the cookies as your imagination will suggest you!!
Merry Christmas everyone!!!!





You Might Also Like

0 commenti