Starters

Baked camambert and caramelised onion!!!

11:41

For the Italian version click here!!!
Good morning and happy sunday to all of you!!!
For you today a quick recipe I've posted last week in my italian blog. Often when I'm in London, in the hotel restaurant I order this dish...I love any kind of cheese, French...Italian....English. But this one...hot...creamy...melted cheese just drives me crazy!!! I love it...and served with an onion jam....oh my mouth is watering even thinking about it!
A few weeks ago..I was home alone...and that was the perfect dinner for me! Home made baguette (I'll give you the recipe very soon)....homemade caramelised onions and baked camambert!!!
You got to try this!!!! Easy, quick and delicious!!!!

CARAMELISED ONIONSINGREDIENTS for a small jar
  • 3 large red onions
  • 20g butter
  • 2tbs extra virgin olive oil
  • 4 tbs brown sugar
  • 1 or 2 tbs balsamic vinegar glace 

Finely slice the onions. In a large pan melt sugar with butter and oil, add the onions and balsamic vinegar. Cover with the lid and cook over a low heat for about 1 hour, or when you reach the consistency you prefer. Let cool down and transfer in a sterilised jar.
It's perfect with any kind of cheese!!!


You Might Also Like

1 commenti

  1. Hi Nicoletta-san! Thank you for this URL, and the AFT COMP'T to paris the other day! I'm Akari Koyama who was with AFT COMP'T!
    I'm gonna try this with some cheese and jam from paris at once!:)
    i hope we can work together soon!!

    ReplyDelete