Pizza and focaccia

Another fantastic pizza!!!!!

20:18



For the Italian version click here!!!!
Hello everyone!!!! Finally i manage to update even this blog....yesterday I couldn't upload the photos....quite strange since I've manage to do it in the italian one.
I've arrived not to long ago in Paris...OMG I'm so cold!!!!!! I want to go back to hot Italy , but still 4 days to go!!!! 
As I already told you last week I received my food processor/kneading machine (the CLATRONIC KM 3323) and I couldn't resist..I had to tray it immediately!!!!!! And the best way to do it was of course making another pizza...but this for sure is no going to be the last one....It was by far the best one I have ever made!!!! Ohhhhhhhh I love my new help!!!!!! I knead this pizza by hand a few months ago....but really is not comparison!!!!!


INGREDIENTS:
300 gr. of flour
270 gr. of water
3 gr. fresh yeast
10 gr. of salt
1tsp of barley malt
Topping:
courgette flowers 
Piennolo del Vesuvio tomatoes d.o.p.( from casa barone)
anchovies 
mozzarella cheese
speck ham
olive oil
salt


Mix all the ingredients until you get a smooth and soft dough . Place it in a lightly oiled bowl, cover it with cling film and let it rest in the fridge for 24 hours.
Take it out from the fridge about 1 hour before baking the pizza. 
Stretch the dough in a oiled baking tray, divided it into 2 parts. Let it rest for about 30 mins and the put he toppings. One was a simple Margherita pizza...with the tomatoes from piennolo del vesuvio (a fantastic sauce). In the other half  simply put some courgette flour, anchovies, salt and oil. Bake both pizzas for 10 mins, then add the mozzarella cheese and bake until the cheese is melted. Add some slices of speck in the pizza with courgette flowers and buon appettito!!!
Really you have to try this combination...is so good!!!!!








Pizza 90% of water, with courgette flowers, anchovies, mozzarella and speck



You Might Also Like

0 commenti