bread

5 cereals rye bread!!!

08:46

To knead my bread I used my CLATRONIC KM3323
For the Italian version click here!!!
Finally I get the chance to write even this post and translate this recipe. I've posted in the Italian blog a few days ago.  I have to admit that when I published that recipe instead of translating it immediately, I preferred to go to the Christmas Market in the Champ Elysee in Paris. Would you blame me? mmmmmmm I think you would have done the same thing!!!!!!
But let me give you the recipe before I get caught up in something else.
INGREDIENTS:
100 g manitoba flour Molino Chiavazza
150 g rye flour molino Chiavazza
100 g water
1 handfull of cereals
10 g fresh yeast
1 tsp salt
1 tsp barley malt


Cook the cereals for about 10 minutes in boiling water.
Simply put all the ingredients, except the cereals, on the food processor bowl adding the water little by little.
Knead until you get a smooth and compact dough and then add the cereals. Knead until well combined. Cover the bowl and let rest until double in size. When ready to bake, using a sharp blade score the dough in a diamond pattern. Bake in a warm oven at 200º for approximately 30 minutes.



You Might Also Like

0 commenti