Pasta

Pasta with broccoli and Italian-style pork sausage!!!

05:29

For the Italian version click here!!!
Pasta for all the Italians, but especially for me, is the perfect comfort food....we could have it every single day! I'm on a diet, or at least I should be on a diet, and I didn't eat pasta for more than two weeks...I was craving for it...and this dish was so the perfect one after so long!
I'e tried to be careful anyway and I used dietetic pasta from FiberPasta.


Pasta with broccoli and Italian style pork sausage
Difficulty: easy
Cooking time: 10 minutes + pasta cooking time


INGREDIENT for 2:
180g pasta
300g broccoli
2 small Italian style pork sausages
Extra virgin olive oil (I used Dante 100% Italian)


In a large frying pan cook the crushed sausage with a drizzle of olive oil, until golden brown and cooked through. In the meantime cook the pasta in salted boiling water with some broccoli. Steam the rest of the broccoli for a few minutes, then add them to the sausage. Drain the pasta when nearly al dente, mush with a fork the broccoli and tip everything,with some cooking water, in the frying pan with the rest of the broccoli and the sausage. Toss for a few minutes. Serve hot with grated parmesan cheese. 











You Might Also Like

1 commenti

  1. Ottimo abbinamento della salsiccia con i broccoli;) Ma come mai non si vede il piatto? :)))

    ReplyDelete