Desserts and cakes

Madeleines with clotted cream and strawberries!!!

08:00

Ceramics and table cloth from GreenGate, Madeleines moulds from Pavoni Idea
For the Italian version click here!!!
Last week I was home alone and I was craving for something sweet but i didn't have any butter and was feeling very lazy so I didn't want to go out to buy some.
Searching ingredients in the fridge I realized I had some Devon Clotted cream...Can I use clotted cream instead of butter??? Why not??? Definitely we can...this Madeleines are delicious!!! I used the Pavoni Idea mould...and to me they look quite pretty, what do you think???

MADELEINES WITH DEVON CLOTTED CREAM   AND STRAWBERRIES

INGREDIENTS FOR 9 MADELEINES

  • 50g Devon clotted cream
  • 60g plain flour
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • vanilla essence
  • 1 egg
  • 50g sugar
  • 1 drop of milk
  • A pinch af salt

Beat the egg with the sugar, a pinch of salt and a drop of milk. Add the clotted cream and continue beating until mixture is smooth. Add the sieved flour, baking powder and vanilla essence.
Mix gently with a spatula. Pour mixture into moulds and chill for 30 minutes. 
Bake in a preheated oven at 180ºC for 20 minutes. 



You Might Also Like

1 commenti

  1. Nicoletta astea tre sa le incerc numaidecit!!!! Am trecut si pe la pagina facebook a blogului tau ;) Sei in gamba!!!

    ReplyDelete