finger food

Tuna panna cotta finger food!!!!

01:41

Tuna panna cotta
Savarin moulds from Pavoni Idea 
Wow...it's been almost o1 year that I've completely abandoned my English blog.....how lazy I am!!!
To be honest I haven't been cooking much recently and also the Italian blog it's crying for recipes. But I few months ago I've decided to eat healthier and I've started my diet...in august I've been away in holidays and I was really naughty! But I went in amazing places with good food...and how could I resist to the Turkish delicacies in Istanbul?
Today's recipe is from my sister ( only the photos are mine and as you can see they are not really good) for my nephew Christening. They are just amazing! Savoury panna cotta with tuna and tomato. Everybody at the party loved them.... Even though I had just started my diet (was back in june) I couldn't resist them!
Perfect finger food, delicious and really pretty too...don't you think so too?

TUNA PANNA COTTA FINGER FOOD
INGREDIENTS
  • 140g fresh double cream
  • 50g butter
  • 80g tuna in olive oil
  • 6g Martini dry
  • 3g gelatine sheets
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 200g shortcrust pastry (for my recipe click here)
To decorate
  • Cherry tomatoes 
  • mayonnaise

In a saucepan heat up double cream, butter, drained tuna and bring to a 85ºC temperature. Remove from heat and blend with a mixer. Filter the cream and season with martini dry, salt and pepper to your taste. Soak the gelatine sheets in water, squeeze and incorporate them to the cream. Pour the panna cotta in the Savarin moulds and allow to cool down. Chill or freeze until set. Roll out the pastry, cut small circles, slightly larger than the mini panna cotta, prick the base with a fork and bake in a hot oven at 160ºC for 10 minutes or until lightly golden brown.Allow to cool down completely.Brush the base of each disk with mayonnaise, top with the panna cotta and decorate with the cherry tomatoes. 


Tuna panna cotta

You Might Also Like

0 commenti