Desserts and cakes

Cherry Clafoutis!!!!

10:56



For the Italian recipe click here!!!
And today a nice dessert to celebrate my italian blog 2nd birthday!!!
I found this recipe, the original from the Limousin region in France, in Eleonora’s blog "Burro e Miele". It is so easy to make and so delicious!! A perfect summer pudding!!!
I’ll have to try it with apricot and strawberries, I’m sure is good with all types of fruit!!


INGREDIENTS:
200 ml of milk
100 gr. of sugar
3 eggs
120 gr. of flour
30 gr. of melted butter (optional, I didn’t use it)
500 gr. of cherries (I used pitted cherries)
icing sugar to dust


Preheat the oven to 220ºC .
With a hand blender mix the eggs with sugar and beat until smooth.
Add the flour and once again beat until smooth. If you want add the melted butter and the cold milk little by little. Arrange ht cherries into a lightly buttered baking dish, pour the batter over and bake for about 30 minutes, until golden and set. Let it cool down a bit, dust with icing sugar and serve warm or cold!!!



You Might Also Like

0 commenti