Pasta

Home made strozzapreti with a seafood cream!!!

21:55


For the italian version click here!!!
Here I'm again......After a long pause!My summer holidays will start officially tomorrow!! Finally!!!!! Even though on the last few days I managed finally to go to the beach..I did really need a rest and recently I've been quite lazy and didn't cook much. Next week I'm going to Sardiniaso I'll be away again for a while!!
But today I'll give you another pasta recipe...really delicious!


INGREDIENTS:
for the pasta:

200gr. of flour
100 gr. of semolina flour
salt
water
sea food cream:
fish bones and skin
prawns
150 ml of double cream
1 tbs of tomato pure
For the cream prepare a fish stock with the fish bones, skin and prawns. Bring to the boil and simmer for about 1 hour. Remove the fish bones and skin and blend the stock with the prawns. Pass through a fine sieve a few times. Bring agin to the boil and reduce by half.  Let cool down and chill. I used it the day after. In a saucepan heat a few spoons of the fish stock with the double cream and tomato pure. 
For the pasta simply mix the 2 types of four with salted water. Knead until you get a smooth and elastic dough. Let it rest for about 30 mins.
Roll the dough flat with a rolling pin, cut some stripes about 1 cm thick and roll each of them with your hands.
Cook the pasta in salted boiling water for just a few minutes. toss the pasta with the seafood cream add chopped parsley and serve immediately!


You Might Also Like

0 commenti