Pizza and focaccia

Sometimes...we come back.....

12:15

For the Italian version click here!!!
I'm back.... I wasn't still in holiday but still lots of thing to do! I've been working on the magazine a lot recently.... for a surprise for  you all!!! I will tell you all about soon!!!
Since I had no much time to cook recently, Today I want to propose you one of my recipes that have been published on the first issue of Open Kitchen.
It's a great focaccia!!!


FOCACCIA PUGLIESE


ingredients:
250 gr strong flour
100 gr semolina flour
280 gr water
15 gr fresh yeast
4 tbs extra virgin olive oil
1 boiled potato
cherry tomatoes
oregano
granulated salt



Mash the potato with a fork or with a potato masher and add it to the flours previously sieved. Make a well and crumble the yeast in the centre. Dissolve the yeast adding the water little by little. Add the salt and oil at the end.
Knead until you get a smooth and soft dough. It will take some time because it’s quite sticky.  Put the dough in a bowl, cover with cling film and let raise until doubled in size, approximately 2 hours.
Then grease a baking tray with a drizzle of oil and pour the dough, level it with your hands.Cover the focaccia with halved cherry tomatoes, sprinkle with oregano and salt, add a drizzle of olive oil. Let rest for 30 minutes.Bake in a warm oven at 220º for 20 minutes until golden brown.


To prepare the focaccia dough I used my Clatronic Km3323


You Might Also Like

2 commenti

  1. oooh, divine bread... what's the secret?!?!? come ON!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dom...not to long to find out....I will let you know tomorrow!!!!!

    ReplyDelete