Pasta

Fish Ravioli with cherry tomatoes and pecorino cheese!!!!

16:29



For the Italian version click here!!!
Finally today I had the chance to cook again something nice and different than usual!!! I don't feel grate (a bad flu) at all, but I can't say no to a tasty pasta dish. And I was craving for some  for quite a few days now....but when I'm away for work usually I never go to an Italian restaurant.
So here I'm today with some grate ravioli, I prepare then a while ago...but I still had 3 left in the freezer.
And I'm really glad because with this recipe I can enter Barbara's contest  "Get an AID in the kitchen".


INGREDIENTS:
pasta dough
200 gr. all purpose flour
100 gr. semolina flour
water
salt
Filling
1 sea bass
4 king prawns
1 large squid
Sauce
Cherry tomatoes
1 garlic clove
extra virgin olive oil
grated pecorino cheese


For the pasta simply mix the 2 types of four with salted water. Knead until you get a smooth and elastic dough. Let it rest for about 30 mins.

Roll the dough flat with a rolling pin into very thin sheets. 
For the filling: With a mixer blend all the fresh fish.
Form the ravioli, I made them quite large but you can make them on the shape and size you prefer. 
Prepare the sauce by cooking for about 10 minutes the cherry tomatoes with some olive oil and the garlic clove, then pass them through a strainer to remove skin and seeds. In the meantime cook the ravioli in salted boiling water. Add to the sauce the grated pecorino cheese and a few spoons of the pasta cooking water. Drain the ravioli with a slotted spoon,add them to the sauce with some chopped and deseeded tomatoes and toss.


Plates from Churchill 

Dish up and sprinkle some more grated cheese. Serve hot.

You Might Also Like

0 commenti