Very quick bread....!!!!

19:51

My help is my kneading machine Clatronic KM3323
For the Italian version click here!!!
Hello everyone!!! 
Finally a bit of rest...the 3rd issue of open Kitchen Magazine is out...I'm so excited!!! And now I can finally relax, and enjoy the Christmas holidays....and maybe even cook something special! Long time ago I published the recipe for this very quick bread....but this time I've modify the recipe a bit, and I used my kneading machine. The result is definitely better!
INGREDIENTS:
250g flour
185g water
10g fresh yeast
1 tsp salt
1tsp barley malt


Simply put all the ingredients in the kneading machine bowl. Mix for a few minutes until you get a smooth but sticky dough. Cover the bowl wit cling film and leave to rise for 2 hours, or until doubled in size. Transfer the risen dough in a well floured surface, cut into 6 pieces. Be careful not to loose all the fermentation gases. Form small balls and transfer them in a oven paper lined tray. Let rest for 1 hour and then bake in a warm oven, at 200º for 20/30 minutes


You Might Also Like

0 commenti