Desserts and cakes

White chocolate and cinnamon fondant!

04:44

ceramics by GreenGate
For the Italian version click here!!!
Good morning everyone!!!! Here I am again to post a new recipe from Japan. When I got here yesterday I had in my mind I had to post something for my blog... But I was so tired and still didn't have time to translate my Arancini recipe into English. But don't know why I was convinced that was my Italian blog's birthday. So I felt asleep thinking how a bad blogger I was that I didn't even have time to write a post to celebrate my three years of blogging.... This morning I was really glad I was so tired and I remembered very well that the actual date is the 21st of june and not the 9th.....
What a 30 hours day can do to our (mine) mind!!!
But now let's see the very easy and quick recipe for this amazing dessert....I absolutely loved it...It is perfect for those who fancy a delicious cake in no time...and you can freeze it and have it almost ready for unexpected  guests!

WHITE CHOCOLATE FONDANTS
INGREDIENTS FOR 3 CHOCOLATE FONDANT
  • 40g butter
  • 1 egg
  • 30g sugar
  • 20g flour
  • 60g white chocolate
  • a pinch of salt
  • Cinnamon (optional)
Melt chocolate in a bain marie or microwave. Melt butter over a low heat.
Beat eggs with sugar until tripled in size, then add sieved flour and salt and mix with a whisker. Incorporate the melted butter and at the end the melted white chocolate. Pour mixture into greased and icing sugar dusted cases. Bake in a warm oven at 180º for 11-12 minutes. Serve immediately and dust with icing sugar and cinnamon. 

ceramics by GreenGate

 With this recipe I take part to Barbara's contest Get an aid in the kitchen!

You Might Also Like

0 commenti