Desserts and cakes

Dark chocolate brownie with hazelnuts and white chocolate !!!

08:00

Plate from GreenGate

For the Italian version click here!!!
On my last post I gave you a recipe for a sweet breakfast...and today I want to give a dessert for a sweet snack or after dinner dessert. Who doesn't love chocolate? Almost everyone does...so I'm sure everyone would love a piece of this brownie!
A few days ago I really wanted a nice dessert...and I was craving chocolate...so with just the few ingredients I had home and the good food website I bake my first brownie.


DARK CHOCOLATE BROWNIE WITH HAZELNUTS AND WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIPS
INGREDIENTS: 
  • 100g dark chocolate 
  • 50g flour 
  • 50g butter 
  • 2 eggs 
  • 100g sugar 
  • 1 tsp baking powder 
  • 1 tbs cocoa powder 
  •  100g chopped white chocolate 
  • Hazelnuts 

Melt dark chocolate with butter. Beat eggs with sugar until tripled in size ( I used my food processor  Clatronic  KM3323). Add Melted chocolate, fold in then add the sieved flour, baking powder and cocoa. Mix well, add the white chocolate and hazelnuts. Pour mixture into baking tray and bake at 180ºC for 25 minutes.


You Might Also Like

0 commenti